Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm alive

I'm alive. I'm working. I'm moving along. Sometimes I forget I have cancer and then a day like yesterday happens when I have to take two, three hour naps and I remember.

Life, ya know. It's weird sometimes.

I start 300mg tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. It took over a week and a half to get approval from insurance and everyone to sign forms and for the online pharmacy to send it. I'm switching from 400mg tablets to 100mg tablets and it basically took an act of God.

Have a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Shelly's kids have called me Aunt Jenny I don't know how many times this weekend. Must be missing you! Hope you are having a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I've been terribly remiss in the friend department and have only now found out your big news. I find this situation unacceptable and will immediately begin entering pleas with whatever powers I feel will be effective. Should I start negotiations with the Greek Mafia now or wait until we need the really big guns? You're right, I should wait.

    So what do you need right now? Another visitor? Fun cards in the mail? Cute flip flops? I'm all over it as soon as you say the word.

    Again, I've been a neglectful friend and I am so sorry. But I love you dearly and I know how much this world needs a happy, healthy Jenny Nelson.
    J-
    P.S. I'm serious about the "what do you need/want" thing so you best get back to me!

    ReplyDelete