Wednesday, April 16, 2014

not ideal

Since my last post:

- started 300mg
- spent the week miserable
- assumed it was the medicine
- scheduled an appointment
- hypothesized with Stephanie that I was bleeding again
- hematocrit dropped 9
- CT scheduled for tomorrow

It's not ideal. They've scheduled the CT just to make sure it was in fact a bleed and how much it was. The hematocrit is not so low that they want to do a transfusion, but it does explain why yesterday I got fully ready for work, laid on my bed, and didn't move again for almost three hours. I fell asleep hard. My naps have been epic over the last week - five hours each day this weekend.

Let's not panic, but let's do start praying again that there will be no more bleeding.

Last week was the worst.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny! I think about you all the time and wish there was more I could do. I will keep praying and hopefully you will still not need a transfusion. Thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete